Topsoil Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I know your topsoil is good? To ensure you are getting a top quality product, we had an analysis completed. See the results of these tests here.
- How much does it cost for Kettle Lake topsoil? Pricing and Delivery Questions?
- How much topsoil should I order, can you help me decide? How much topsoil do I need?
- What can I expect from your topsoil? What to expect from Kettle Lake topsoil.
- Where do I find reviews of your topsoil? Read Kettle Lake topsoil testimonials.
- Where can I get this topsoil? At our topsoil yard or we can deliver to your door.
I wanted to follow up and thank you. We received our soil Saturday morning and I just wanted to say how great our delivery person was. Very friendly and great service!
Last year I used reclaimed Kettle Lake Soil for the foundation of my new lawn just above the garden here. I’m already cutting that grass, well ahead of other grass on my property, without any fertilizer added. Now I’m building this large garden and the boxes are filled with lake soil raring to go! Lorne C. Wallace
Do you know how I can arrange delivery? Last year we picked up, but I’d like a bigger load this year… thanks for your help!
Will you be having a Kettle Lake Soil sale this year?
I love it!
I planted a vegetable garden in pure Kettle Lake Soil to prove that it was capable of growing vegetation. The seeds that I planted were corn, beets, zucchini, radishes, string beans (yellow and green) and carrots. I have pictures of the harvest beside a measuring ruler to show the size. The carrots, beets and radishes were easy to harvest as they pulled out and shook off, no shovel required.
It was spread on my hay fields with a hydra-push manure spreader and another hay field was planted in the previous dewatering sediment site. The hay grows quickly and lushly.
We used Kettle Lake Soil and were amazed at how tall and lushes the hay turned out. With our field, we were able to get an extra harvest because of how fertile the lake sediment is!
We’ve been using Kettle Lake in all sorts of applications, especially with new plantings and new seed/sod. It is so easy to work with and we have had great results!